USB Voice Recorder
Record Conversation Anytime And Anywhere!
You probably have several USB drives like this one laying around your desk. But this one contains a tiny microphone hidden inside of it.
One switch to start the recording which can hear you talking clearly up to 20 feet away, no need to do the troublesome settings.
Put this recorder on your desk or pocket. You can record yourself talking to your boss or a coworker and they will not recognize anything special.
No need to install any software. Simply plug it into your computer and the recording folders will automatically open.
- 10-hour battery, so you never run out of power.
- Sound can be clearly recorded from 20 feet away.
- Plug it into your computer to hear recordings & charge the battery.
- Works on all computers, no software required.
- Support Capacity: 32 GB
- Record Audio Format: MP3
- Size: 70 x 22 x 10 mm
HOW TO USE:
- Insert a memory card into the recorder. On the side of the USB drive, there’s a small switch for power. When you flip the switch, the voice recorder turns on and starts recording everything nearby. When you’re done recording, flip the switch to turn the power off.
- To hear the recording you just made, plug it into your computer - a folder on the flash drive will automatically open. Your taped conversations will be inside that folder.
- Every time you turn the power on, a new file is made. When you turn it off, that audio file is saved. So, if you talk to 3 different people, and you turn the power 3 times, there will be 3 files. That makes it so easy to keep your conversations organized.
- The drive can store up to 144 hours of audio, so you don’t have to worry about running out of space.
- 1 x USB Voice Recorder