Premium Bonsai Lotus Flower Seeds
Have A Beautiful Lotus At Home!
Express your Spiritual self by growing this Premium Bonsai Lotus at home or even in your office. The Real Lotus Flower Seeds - Bonsai Set lets you grow your very own Lotus flowers indoors. Growing your own Lotus flowers at home or at the office brings you and your family peace and positivity. The Lotus flower is a symbol of peace and eternity. Lotus flowers are usually seen under the feet of deities. This sense of purity of the Lotus flower arises from the flower’s growing habit of rooting in mud and pushing up through the water to bloom.
- GORGEOUS FLOWER - Its colorful bloom is beautiful, but the lotus also has a life cycle unlike any other. It starts off as a bud underwater, often in murky ponds, undeterred by its dirty environment. It grows until it emerges from the muddy waters into a beautiful blooming flower.
- SYMBOLIC - The color of the Lotus certainly affects its general meaning as well. The white and soft pink lotus flower from the Nelumbo family is seen as a meaning purity and devotion. The more passionately colored pink, yellow, and mint blue lotus flower blooms can take on a spiritual meaning of ascension, enlightenment, and rebirth.
- SOWING TIME - Lotus seeds do not have hibernation, as long as the water temperature is above 12 ℃, you can sow on any season. Under the condition of appropriate temperature and sunlight, it will take about 50 to 60 days from sowing to flowering. Spring and autumn may need 60-80 days.
HOW TO PLANT:
- Seed treatment: Lotus seed shell is hard and dense, must be manually scraped before soaking. Be careful not to hurt the embryo.
- Important: Use sandpaper or a sharp cutter to cut the seeds open as shown below before sowing/immersing in water.
- Seeds: Lotus Flower
- 5 x Premium Bonsai Lotus Flower Seeds