Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
Gone Are The Days Of Painful Joint Bunions!
The Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves angled toes back to their natural position while realigning the skeletal system for complete posture correction.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across the arch, heel, and ball of the foot. It properly supports the three points to keep the proper subtalar joint mobilization balance. The corrector also prevents hip and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg symptoms.
- BUNION CORRECTION - Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE - Three-arch support balances pressure across the foot's arch, heel, and ball.
- POSTURE CORRECTION - Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalances.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, plantar fasciitis and a poor walking posture.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size. Great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time as well as the elderly.
- Material: Silicone
- Size: Approx. 9x1.6x2.5cm(LxWxH)
- 1 Pair x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0