Leather Roller Presser Foot
Stitch Leather Items Easily!
This Leather Roller Presser Foot gives you more control! It causes less friction between the foot, and feed the dog while sewing or quilting on leather, denim, fur, suede, synthetics, and napped or piled fabrics.
It is effective for preventing fabric (stretchy materials like jerseys and knitted fabrics s or hard-to-feed materials like leather or vinyl) from slipping or puckering. The presser foot rotates to feed the upper layer together with the lower layer without slippage, so the upper layer is fed simultaneously.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - It can be installed on High Shank Sewing Machine including Singer 17U / 18U sewing machine / 810 high0head machine / flat machine, SINGER, JUKI, CONSEW, ECONOSEW, ARTISAN, MITSUBISHI, TAIKO, JANOME 1600P, BROTHER, KENMORE, BERNINA, and all other comparable style machines.
- MANY USES - Use for laminated fabrics, foam rubber, nylon, plastics, and leather
- EASY TO USE - It's easy to use and install, letting you make lesser sewing mistakes.
- HIGH QUALITY - Lightweight and portable. Made of high-quality durable steel to ensure that it is resistant to rust.
- Material: Metal
- Wheel diameter: 2.8CM
- Weight: 50g
- 1 x Leather Roller Presser Foot