Garden Hand Weeder
Pulling Out Weeds Has Never Been This Easier!
Weeding is not a pain with a tool that is designed for it. In fact, weeding can even be therapeutic. And that is precisely what our Garden Hand Weeder can do for you!
With our Garden Hand Weeder, you don't need to dig large holes with a trowel or painfully pull pesky weeds with your bare hands! Our compact weeding tool features a curved, leveraged base that sits on the ground while you angle the strong, sharp forks into the soil to dig around the root base. Use the fork to then pry the roots and stem and loosen the soil to pull out the weed easily!
- GREAT TOOL FOR REMOVING WEEDS FROM THE SOIL- Ideal for prying and removing thistles, dandelions, crabgrass, chickweed, and other common garden weeds
- PREMIUM QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL- Forged for heavy-duty use. Rust-resistant and beautifully polished. Manufactured with the highest quality techniques, including a sturdy tang and ferrule for long-lasting durability.
- CLASSIC ASHWOOD HANDLE- Vintage, ergonomically-sculpted wood handle. Ash is the preferred wood for garden tools due to its strength, flexibility, and durability. Wood is also a natural shock absorber (unlike plastic), which keeps your hand comfortable while gardening.
- LEVERAGED BASE AND STRONG V-SHAPED FORK TIP- Simply rest the curved metal base on the ground and dig around the roots to pull and remove weeds. Use the sharp fork tip to dig and pry the roots, stem, and leaves.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 12 Inch
- 1 x Garden Hand Weeder